The Prytania Oaks Hotel
The Prytania Oaks Hotel is a mid-1800's Greek Revival double gallery house, buttressed with its original pillars, and its 2006 addition, provides more contemporary lodging. The Prytania Oaks offers 16 rooms for those seeking a mixture of Old and New Worlds. Rooms combine 12-14 foot ceilings and Red Heart Pine floors with modern amenities. Its handsome decor includes custom made furniture, elegant lamps, wall hangings and balconies overlooking Prytania Street. You can enjoy complete privacy at The Prytania Oaks while experiencing being at the center of the lively and historic Garden District.
The Prytania Oaks offers a level of comfort, convenience, and personal service that will make your stay in New Orleans a superb experience and a lasting memory.
- Lovely rooms & personal attention of a guest house
- Located in the Historic Lower Garden District adjacent to beautiful St. Charles Avenue
- A welcome alternative for business travelers as well as a perfect place for a weekend getaway
- Beautiful landscaped courtyards with areas to sit & relax
- 24-hour front desk staff provides concierge services
- St. Charles Avenue streetcar, that serves local tourist attractions, stops one half block from the hotel
- Easy Access to Cruise Ship Terminals