The Prytania Oaks is a mid 1800's Victorian style double gallery house with a new addition that was completed in the Winter of 2006 surrounded by lush gardens and beautiful historic homes. A Portico driveway leads to a garden setting for our off street parking area.
Large oak trees line Prytania Street located in the historic "Lower Garden District" adjacent to St. Charles Avenue. The St. Charles Avenue Street Car, that serves local tourist attractions, stops half a block from the hotel. Prytania Oaks is a Limited Service hotel.