The Prytania Oaks Hotel
The Prytania Oaks is a mid 1800's Victorian style double gallery house with a new addition that was completed in the Winter of 2006 surrounded by lush gardens and beautiful historic homes. A Portico driveway leads to a garden setting for our off street parking area.
Large oak trees line Prytania Street located in the historic "Lower Garden District" adjacent to St. Charles Avenue. The St. Charles Avenue Street Car, that serves local tourist attractions, stops half a block from the hotel. Prytania Oaks is a Limited Service hotel.
The Prytania Oaks offers a level of comfort, convenience, and personal service that will make your stay in New Orleans a superb experience and a lasting memory.
- Lovely rooms & personal attention of a guest house
- Located in the Historic Lower Garden District adjacent to beautiful St. Charles Avenue
- A welcome alternative for business travelers as well as a perfect place for a weekend getaway
- Beautiful landscaped courtyards with areas to sit & relax
- Complimentary continental breakfast is served daily on the patio of the Prytania Oaks Hotel
- 24-hour front desk staff provides concierge services
- St. Charles Avenue streetcar, that serves local tourist attractions, stops one half block from the hotel
- Easy Access to Cruise Ship Terminals